The Power of the Point of Sale
You know it matters and we do too – what your customers see when they are in your stores. Market Force Retail Audits provide another critical piece of the customer intelligence puzzle by objectively and consistently assessing Merchandising, promotions, stock levels and pricing across all your locations. These assessments get the facts about what’s happening with your products so that you can benchmark, strategize and improve.
And we’re good at it! Market Force has supported some of the world’s largest retailers, restaurants, grocery chains, motion picture studios and CPG companies, developing industry-leading expertise in collecting in-store product data with our audit methodology.
For Retail Audits, we utilize a segment of our shopper base individually selected and trained for this unique solution to deliver precise, specialized information at the store level without the knowledge of the store staff. Our retail audits are meticulous, specialized, custom and accurate. They go beyond the transactional data provided by POS scanner systems to uncover the reasons behind volume fluctuations at the store and SKU level.
Market Force Retail Audits:
- Deep understanding of on-site data collection across a wide range of industries.
- Rigorous standards for quality and accuracy.
- Experienced auditors with industry background and experience.
- Store layout and adherence to planograms at the SKU level.
- Compliance with corporate branding and signage guidelines.
- Accuracy of product pricing.
- Presence and position of promotional displays, signs and material.
- Product distribution and in-store placement.
- Inventory levels and out-of-stock status.
- Product pricing in comparison to your competitors with Competitive Price Tracking.
So You Can
- Quantify lost sales due to stock-outs and implement strategies for improvement.
- Identify individual locations that are non-compliant with marketing or merchandising programs and resolve issues quickly.
- Ensure products are priced accurately and consistently.
- Verify that promotional programs are launched on time and executed properly.
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer navigation through changes to store layout or signage.
Learn more about Retail Audits—click here to schedule a briefing.
Find out how our Retail Audits helped a major pet product retailer cut out-of-stock rates in half here.