From Return to Recommendation: What’s your plan to win?
“Fast service.” “Friendly staff.” “Family Friendly.” “Healthy food options.” Or especially in today’s economy: “offers the best value for the price.” Whether you are a quick serve, fast casual or fine dining restaurant, you’re busy perfecting your core competency while staying on top of competitive trends. So what’s your strategy for delighting customers?
We work with some of the biggest and most successful restaurants in the world. With the industry’s best customer satisfaction surveys, mystery shopping and Quick Serve Restaurant Price Tracking solutions, Market Force delivers the information, analytics and action tools proven to drive maximum loyalty, frequency of visit, customer recommendations and average ticket size.
Make the Most of Every Guest
- Assess operational performance in critical areas such as staff attentiveness, speed of service and order accuracy, up-selling and cleanliness with Operational Excellence solutions such as Mystery Shopping, retail audits and more
- Understand guest attitudes, perceptions and likelihood to recommend on topics including menu selection, food quality, ambiance and service with Customer Satisfaction information
- Understand what your customers want from their experience based on our unique segmentation analysis. Calculate which operational changes will have the most impact based on your financial data and where your missed revenue opportunities lie. Learn what aspects of your customer's experience influence other aspects in a guest’s mind. Growing your business using insights like these with ground-breaking Advanced Analytics such as the Loyalty Lift Calculator.
- Put it all of this into action with KnowledgeForceSM, a completely integrated customer intelligence technology platform that pushes results down to the store level for maximum accountability.
- Schedule a briefing about our solutions for Restaurants.
- Read white papers on Restaurant customer intelligence best practices from Five Guys.
- Watch webinars on consumer trends for the restaurant industries.
- More customer intelligence information for QSR and fast causal restaurants.
- Find out how our services helped Five Guys gain fast-growing market share and loyalty.
a white paper...
Five Guys relies on its customers for referral growth—creating a premium on outstanding service.
For Wingstop, the real payoff came from the advanced analytics that were employed once the program collected enough data to understand what was really driving sales.