Mystery Shopping Company
Know your business – even better than you do now. Every store, all the time.
If you could be at every one of your store, restaurant, supermarket, bank, or theatre locations, you know things would be done right. But you can’t. And mistakes are costly.
Mystery Shopping, also referred to as Secret Shopping, gives you objective insight into exactly how your business is presenting itself to your customers.
We are the largest mystery shopping company in the world, with 600,000+ mystery shoppers worldwide. We can be every place you can’t. We make anonymous visits or calls to your locations and answer custom questionnaires to give you a comprehensive, unbiased view of your operations from the point of view of your customer.
From branding and operational compliance to customer service, appearance and wait time, you can measure and optimize your operations, improve customer satisfaction and maximize sales.
- A Mystery Shopper Force of over 300,000 individuals throughout North America and another 300,000 in the UK and Europe.
- Years of success and experience in the mystery shopping industry since 1972.
- Highest quality standards for shopper recruiting, data collection and reporting.
- Expertise in designing and implementing large, complex and custom evaluation programs.
- Applications including purchase/return scenarios, telephone mystery shopping and call center monitoring.
- On-site branding and operational compliance.
- Staff appearance, friendliness and engagement.
- Sales force effectiveness.
- Wait and service time.
- Overall quality of product or service.
- Cleanliness and general appearance of location—both interior and exterior.
- Product/service selection and availability.
- Cleanliness, functionality and stock condition of restrooms.
- Up-selling of additional products and services.
- Customer thank you and invitation to return.
- Overall on-site customer experience.
- Just about anything that is important in your many locations.
- Improved operational performance to maximize the customer experience, sales and profitability.
- Better brand compliance and performance, differentiating your brand promise to customers.
- Identified areas where new procedures and/or additional training can improve your bottom line.
- An understanding in real time of top and bottom performing stores.
- Desired employee behaviors reinforced by rewarding store managers and personnel who deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Correlated sales results to specific operational areas in your stores with Advanced Analytics.
Learn more about our Mystery Shopping services—click here to schedule a briefing.
Become a Market Force mystery shopper (secret shopper) here.