Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
The shelf can be a crowded place. Consumers have rows of products to choose from – what does it take to get them to try your product, let alone become loyal to it week after week? Shelf placement. Products in stock. Product packaging. Stand-out promotions, displays, and discounts. When you do it right, you outshine your competition and score the buy. But you have to be sure that its being done right all the time, at every location.
Market Force helps you build, measure and sustain your in-store competitive presence. Ensure that your products are being displayed when and where you want them to be—and that they are priced and placed competitively in comparison to the competition. Our merchandisers are even trained to reset and restock the shelves so that you don’t always need to count on your store staff. Meanwhile, we listen to your customer segments to draw out what is working and where you could use a leg up.
Avoid the SKU blues
- Ensure shelf positioning and facings are consistent with the approved planogram using retail audits
- Compare listed pricing for your products against your brand standards and against those of your competitors on the shelves with Competitive Pricing
- Maintain product availability, avoid lost sales due to out of socks and execute promotions correctly using Market Force auditors and merchandisers
- Ensure successful product launches across all points of distribution
- Understand customer attitudes, perceptions and in-store decisions regarding your products with Customer Satisfaction solutions
- Understand what factors about your product’s presentation on the shelf matter the most to your sales and where. Identify what exactly drives customers to be loyal to your brand over time and what drives them to recommend you to others Get insights like these with ground-breaking Advanced Analytics such as the Loyalty Life Calculator
- Put it all of this into action with KnowledgeForceSM, a completely integrated customer intelligence technology platform that pushes results down to the store level for maximum accountability
- Schedule a briefing about our solutions for CPG
- Read white papers on customer intelligence best practices
- Watch webinars on consumer trends for the CPG industry
- More customer intelligence resources for CPG
- Find out how our services spurred Pilgrim's to redesign a complete product line as a results of panel research
Ensure that your products are properly displayed and placed. Listen to your customer segments, what's working and what's not.